i fixed all the links that weren’t working sorry bout tht
I did this all in 30 minutes! I was hauling my booty around the gym before it closed, haha.
- 12 leg presses @ 90lbs - 10 sets
- 10 standing calves @ 55lbs - 6 sets
- 10 hip abductions @ 55lbs - 4 sets
- 10 hip adduction @ 40lbs - 5 sets
- 10 hammer strength crunches - 9 sets
- High incline treadmill - 0.3 miles, 7 minutes
- 20 hammer swings w/ 8lbs - 11 sets
- 5 lat raises (each side) w/ 10lbs - 2 sets
- 5 bicep curls (each side) w/ 10lbs - 2 sets
- 15 leg lifts - 5 sets
- 3 diving seals - 1 set
- 10 rows @ 50lbs - 7 sets
- 10 Roman Chair Back Extensions - 4 sets
- 10 hammer strength crunches - 7 sets
- 10 dips (each side) w/ 7.5lbs - 2 sets
When you think about it, an hour of exercise really isn’t much at all.
It’s 1/24th of your day.
Remember how easy it is to kill an hour on Tumblr? Or watching Netflix?
Mmmmhm. Now go work out.
sometimes getting out of bed is 100% the problem…